More About Alan
- The Most Technically Advanced & Comprehensive Marketing Plan… Alan’s marketing plan is the most cutting-edge, extensive system available today. His syndication platform funnels your listing to more real estate websites than other company. His extensive social media presence and search engine optimization expertise ensure your home is seen by the largest audience. And he offers the highest-end photography and presentation tools to display your home in the best light. No one markets your home wider or smarter than Alan.
- A Rich Network of Connections… Relationships are vital to getting deals done. As a second-generation realtor whose family has sold real estate in the Valley and the Westside for over 40 years combined, Alan has cultivated deep-rooted relationships across Los Angeles’ brokerage community. His family has represented the most affluent individuals including captains of industry, and actors and entertainers including Elvis Presley. Most agents in the Valley and Westside have worked for either Alan’s father or John Aaroe at some time. This confers a tremendous advantage to sellers as Alan gets his listings in front of more agents and has the inside track on competing listings.
- Extensive Localized Knowledge… Alan sells the area better than anyone because he knows the area better than anyone. As a 4th generation resident of Sherman Oaks, he is intimately familiar with the distinctiveness of each Valley neighborhood and knows every street, restaurant, park, school and place of interest. He is constantly immersed in the market, staying up-to-date on comparable properties to effectively price and position your home. And with his tremendous skill for conveying each area’s greatness, Alan generates the interest and excitement that gets your house sold.
- Lending Expertise… Alan’s clients benefit from a distinct advantage: A mortgage broker in his previous life, Alan has a deep understanding of the lending environment, so he can help walk you through the process in ways most realtors can’t. What’s more, when so many unqualified buyers waste precious time, Alan helps sellers to navigate and manage risk when evaluating offers, and he works closely with buyers’ lenders to deliver only well-qualified buyers who will actually close.
- Strong Community Ties… Being a realtor is a lot more than just selling homes. Alan is actively involved in a variety of community groups and is co-founder of Watch2.org a neighborhood advocacy group supporting homeowners in dealing with crime, safety and transportation issues keeping him deeply tied to the community and close to the issues that matter most to buyers and sellers.